The Great Escape

The  Great Escape
freedom

Saturday 19 February 2011

When life looks easy street, there's trouble at your door

So there I was all set to get my knee replacement op in March,when out of the blue , I started getting pains in my chest..... After a trip to the Chest Pain clinic and being wired up to ECG and echo machines, they tell me I may possibly have had a heart attack! So now I have to have an angioplasty and the knee op is on hold for at least a year while they sort me out. Meanwhile I was told to " carry on life as normal just not to overdo it!"  I wonder if that involves hauling a narrow boat about?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Sorry to hear of the additional problem of your new medical condition. I hope that things brighten-up for you soon.

    Best wishes, Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!off to hospital tomorrow at 7 a.m. Let's hope they can sort me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! got the all clear from the hospital and knee op has been resceduled for end of April!

    ReplyDelete